A well planned bike ride to Goa - Its the BikeNomads anniversary ride. Around 20 BikeNomads going to ride together to the same tone - being true nomads - Riding it and living it! BN to Goa, done that!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ride preparations

This ride to Goa has the best inputs from all of us so far - It has been in talks ever since June 2006, we have planned the routes, agreed on common rules for the group ride, plan of action is clear - all the positions well defined, all the bikes and the bikers are ready, technical bike discussions are the talk of the town from the past two weeks. We have gathered all the inputs about the present state of the highways from people who have travelled on those highways recently.

I am very excited for this ride - for 1. I'd be doing more distance than I have done in longest of the trips so far (This time it would be around 1500 kms, earlier one is from Bangalore Munnar - around 1100 kms) 2. This will be my first long ride on a Royal Enfield Thunderbird.

Before this I have taken a Bullet Machismo A350 from Dehradun to Roorkee and back - that was when I knew that I would also buy a bullet one day.

My friends know my craze and love for bullets - and I am only a couple of days from owning one. Yes, a dream come true! I am going to buy a Royal Enfield Thunderbird this week itself. The Goa journey will be done on a friend's Thunderbird though.

BTW, trying my hand at blogging for the first time - please excuse if I have committed some mistakes here ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Biker BT said...

Hi Kamlesh,

Nice Blog and pics for a first one.Happy blogging !

BT (Silver Bullets Trivandrum)

10/11/2006 02:15:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home